Black Copper Marans Eggs for sale MS/LA border - New Offer Pg 6

Ruth...you've had a lot of demand for your chicks; I too wish I had a broody who could sit on them for me. Do you think you'll have more available next season? I'm actually getting my first chicks the first week of April (a dozen). My 2 Wyandottes and 2 Brahmas should be broody by this time next year. I'd like to have them hatch the eggs. Would I have to set up separate living quarters for the hens and chicks. And what if I end up with a batch of roosters? I love the Maran eggs but don't know much about the birds temperment. Please help me to plan ahead.
frow.gif

Got em !
smile.png

Finally after 4 days of "priority "mail service - ahem -they came.
I picked them up at the post office around noon today. I am letting them sit until this evening when I will put them in.

Monique, you did a wonderful packing job!!! None were broken. And... they are sooo pretty- great color. Hopefully the cold didn't harm any of the embryos. I'll update as I know more. Thanks bunches ! Patty

<< posting removed >>

sorry Ruth, didn't intend to "threadjack" on you!

Last edited:
I would love to see everyone's babies when they hatch, can never have enough cuteness
wink.png

Last edited:
David- you should start a new thread since this thread is for Ruth to sell her eggs. It's called threadjacking
wink.png

Thank you for that advice, Krista. I didn't realize I was mis-posting, but i do now and I surely don't want to "threadjack"
tongue.png
(new term for me, but I "get" it!). - David​

Last edited:
NEW OFFER - SHIPPING STARTING WEEK OF FEBRUARY 16TH.

By next week I will have filled all orders for Black Copper Marans eggs and so I am now taking orders for the next several dozen eggs at $65 a dozen including Priority Shipping. I'll give first dibs to those that PMd me last time and will start and post a new list.

PayPal payments can be sent to:

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks - I've got you on the "The List".

The next several orders will all ship between Feb. 16th and mid-March. I don't like to take orders for more than a month at a time - just don't want to put that much stress on these pretty girls.

I can still take a couple of more orders for eggs to go out by mid-March. $65 a dozen includes Priority Shipping.

Back
Top Bottom