Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who are requesting chicks from Jesse, I don't think they check this thread very often and may not be putting people on the list who leave messages here.
The way it use to work was you had to e--mail them to ask to be put on the list.
The last time I talked to them they said they had a very long list of people wanting chicks and they were not going to start shipping again until spring.
They may be able to fulfill a pick up order, I don't know but Janice did post a message about e-mailing them to arrange pick up orders for chicks.
If you want to find out I suggest that you e-mail them.

Last edited:
Yes we are taking orders for Black Copper Marans chicks, for pick up orders only. The weather has turned to cold to ship chicks , so if you can pick up, Please give us an email [email protected]
However we will be putting a trio of five month old beautiful black copper Marans on egg bid very soon and if you are interested be on the watch.

Thanks Jesse and Janice

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, kind words are a rare thing these days. We went to the Dr. today and got a real good report The replaced valve is working wonderfully. Jesse is feeling much better, He has to get his blood count up, it is 10.2. the Dr says it wil take some time. We are tring to be patient. Looking forward to feeling better each day.

Nice meeting both of you today. The chicks traveled well back home whew want a long long day in the care with kids. I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like with bad kids. ...Anyway they are all home safe and sound and Willie was super excited about his early Christmas gift...Again thanks Too bad I did not have enough to get all of them for him.....Suzette...ps we found gas near you guys for 1.67 we thought we hit the jack pot and filled up

Glad you and your family made it back ok I know you will enjoy the chicks ,They are very beautiful and will get more and more beautiful each day and then one fine day you will look in the nest and find a beautiful chocolate egg and then then your joy will soar. Have fun Nice meeting you. Jesse and Janice

Last edited:
I am glad you are feeling better. I live in Dawsonville Georgia and I am also interested in comming to purchase some of your chicks or even some older birds if you have any. How far are you from Dawsonville?

Thanks for the beatiful chicks.Thay got home safe and sound,I can not wait till they grow up.It was nice meeting you and you family.I was lucky to be so close that I could do a pick up.

thumbsup.gif

Janice and Jesse,

I just figured out how to post on here and wanted to thank you both for the beautiful chicks and taking the time to show me your farm and all of your birds. My turn finally came up on your list and I drove all the way down to get my chicks and I couldn't be happier.
I have had birds for most of my life but I have never had anyone keep in touch with me and make sure the birds were doing well. I can't wait for mine to grow up and look as nice as yours.

My chicks are now six weeks old and I have never had chicks that grew this fast or eat as much as they do! Noone who sees them can believe how fast they are growing and robust and active they are. My friend who had me pick up her chicks is equally as thrilled. They are flying out of my brooder (like canaries) and starting to show copper in their new feathers.

I am glad I took the time to drive down and get them and hope I can get back soon. I am glad to read that Jesse is relaxing and starting to feel better.

If anyone wants to know how nice your breeding birds are or how dark the eggs are that you hatch you can just have them write to me. I am truly glad I met you both and am proud I can now call you my friends.

Respectfully and with all of my best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Andrew in North Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom