Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks much for your kind words They mean a lot. I' trying to encourage him to walk more. I know it is hard after surgery. I have had some major surgeries, but not as major as heart surgery but none the less the body has to heal and loves to just take it easy. But he is coming along great and I hope with continued sucess every day will be better for him. He has some problems with sleep also and it is good to know that that too will pass. Thanks Janice

Last edited:
My dad had it done also and his doc said memory loss is common it takes some time also sleeping my take awhile after that kind of surgery. I'm glad to hear your surgery went well. I send my prayers for a speedy recovery and for your wife, you need to also take care of yourself,it's hard work taking care of someone even when it's your loved one.
I also would like some BC Marans chicks when your feeling better.

Hello everyone, old man winter has caused us to not be able to ship chicks any more this year. However we are filling some orders that are pick-up orders So if you can pick -up chicks , give us an e-mail and we can make arrangements and thanks . So hang on until spring and we will begin shipping again in the spring . We will stay in touch from time to time to see how everyone is doing. It has been nice chatting with all of you, Don't forget us. I will update the progress my husband makes. I know he is better because he told me yesterday that he was bored. And his walking ability is much better. He doesn't give out of breath as he did before the surgery. We are very thankful to our Creator.

We have lights on the chickens so they will continue to lay awhile longer.

Jesse,
Here is my first egg from your CHickens. I am getting 2-3 a day now from my 3 hens.

firstcopperegg.jpg

that is a very pretty egg I love the color can't wait to get my first from my blue and black coppers.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom