Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send well wishes and prayers, my friend had a valve replaced over 10 years ago and is still doing fine. He had the replacement with the small incision in the chest. I hope to buy some of your chicks/eggs one day to add to my flock.

Jody

Well, I guess I will cheep in and send my well wishes to you and your family!
Keep that ticker clucken!!!!
wink.png

Kelly
Flights Of Fancy Farm

Last edited:
Sending tons of prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!
My mom had an aortic valve replacement yrs ago and it helped immensely. You'll feel lots better afterward!
You and Janice are wonderful people, very kind too.
I appreciate all the help with the chicks I got from you and I'm enjoying them so much as they grow by leaps and bounds.
They finally look like chickens instead of baby vultures! LOL
Take care of yourself and behave for Janice, let us know how everything goes.
God Bless!
thumbsup.gif

Jesse and Janice,

You are both in my thoughts and prayers today, best wishes for the speediest recovery for the Black Copper King!

Lori

Hi everyone, Jesse and I thank you for all your kind words of encouragement. Jesse went through the surgery and is back home recoperating. We look forward to full recovery in about 10 weeks . He is doing exceptionally well. Walking quite well and just doing good.
yippiechickie.gif

Yeah, answer to prayers.
My hb had it done. One thing for sure keep up the walking schedule they give you. It improves circulation and inhances the recovery time. You feel better too. My hb had it two years ago and now cuts wood or anything he wants to. We all, because we are older get tired in the evening but he does do much better. Oh that seat belt is a pain when you ride too. My hb used a soft towel between it and the surgical site. Thats all he really quarelled about. Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom