Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to treat everyone as good as I can. I was just recently told that My Heart has a leaking valve and I have to have open heart surgery. This will slow me down until next spring. I am in the process this week of having al the tests involved in preparing for the surgery.
I am sorry that some of you have had to take a lot of flack on my account.. Some things I guess I just don't understand. I certainly did not have a problem with customers who have purchased my chicks and their comments. Neither should anyone else. Thanks a lot Guys and Girls. Your friendship means a lot to me. Keep in contact. Jesse

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for the pm and clarifying. I wish you the best and hope all works out.
Best
Krista

OT My thoughts are with you also, I hope you feel better. There is alot of pressure in this business, and here in the deep waters of these forums, I admire your response and comments, thank you. I hope to be able to do business with you myself some day, but will not pressure or put expectations on you or your family at this time. Your birds are beautiful. Tina

Last edited:
Thanks everyone , it is always encouraging to hear from you all. Keep raising those chickens. I'll be back in the spring with lots more hopefully. In the meantime I will let you all know how everything goes with my surgery. I guess it came at a convenient time I was preparing to shut down for the winter anyway. I can't ship after Oct. Too cold. Chicken buddies are always good to have.

thumbsup.gif
things could be worse. Jesse & Janice

Hi just had to tell you my hb had the valve replaced 2 years ago. He is doing more than he did for a long time before and not as tired. My prayers are with you Jean

I have to say, it seems to come with any business. I'm a photographer and cost more than Walmart--and some people complain, but you know what, I offer something different than Walmart.

I think the same thing about your eggs! It might be hard for me to pop out the money for them, although I'm tempted, but if that's what you can get, that's what you can get and more power to you!

Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom