Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone for the communicating (that is letting me know how well all the babies are doing , and how much you enjoy them ). I enjoy them also. All you people are great people and I thank everyone of you . Thank you, everyone else who is on the list , I haven't forgotten you. It is just a long list and will take time to fill all the orders. Winter is coming, the hens will take a rest. Neither can I ship later than the end of October provided the weather stays decent. So hang on Spring is coming.

does this mean that those that were on the list when the chicks were $12 each will no longer receive this price? please advise

sincerely
Krista

Ruth, thank you for being the voice of Mr Jesse, I was unaware he was unable to respond. Are you a partner in his operation? I do have my own business and I quote customer in advance quite often. I always honor that price unless the customer's requirements change. Product availability and popularity may change my normal sell price as demand increases but I still honor the previously quoted prices even though they may be below current market value. To me that is a good business practice, and customer service/satisfaction should always be your number one priority.
It is unfortunate that he has received criticism and I have never participated in any derogatory comment towards this gentleman. As a potential customer who has received a quote I feel my question is valid and is a question I would ask any company if I noticed their prices have increased. This happens with quoted prices I receive from vendors and they always honor the price that quoted for that one requested order, future orders may increase to current market value but that order is sold as quoted.
I too am glad he found another outlet to market his product and increase his profits, it's always good to hear of another company doing well. I wish him the best and have no ill feelings toward him. My previous question still stands, will my previous order be filled at the quoted price? This is something that I do need to know.
Thank you for your time and your input. Unfortunately, you are not the person I need to hear from. I need to hear from Mr Jesse, whom I am conducting business with. If you are an authorized voice for his company then I would be glad to deal with you. If not, then I need no further contact with you.
Respectfully
Krista

Jesse called me over the weekend and stated he was 300 orders behind. How he can tell I am in my RV I'll never know.

He stated he needed to sell the chicks on eggbid to give a a little money to go over the winter because he figured they were getting ready to stop laying soon for the winter.

He says he will go down the list as they start laying. He is still hatching and he will ship as long as they lay and he can hatch.
He doesn't get on very much because Janice has been doing a lot of canning and she hasn't had time to get on here and post new comments for updates.
Hope this helps.
D.gif

Quote:
That's basically what I posted and you wouldn't believe the flack I caught. Best not to say anything. You'd think we were talking about a waiting list for human hearts and kidneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom