Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jesse,

Just wondering if you have any eggs or chicks available. I would be interested in whatever you have available. I know things were really hectic there for a minute, hopefully things have slowed a little. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Jesse!
Just wanted you to know all of the chicks are doing great and growing like weeds. They are really thriving, flitting about already and trying to hop/fly up on everything in their rubbermaid brooder. I've got them inside for now until our weather gets back to normal at nighttime, boy are they active! I will be glad when they can get back outside in their bigger brooder and I'll try to get my daughter to take some pics and post them for you.
Take care and hope things are going well with ya'll.
Thanks again for these wonderful babies!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Hi, I would like some copper maran chickens. Do you still have some? Please e mail me at [email protected] and let me know. I live in Bowdon, so it would not be too far for me to drive. Thanks.

Richard, is he J&J Chicks?

I e-mailed him about hatching eggs and he said he has none. Must be hatching them all & selling chicks.

Well, I guess I neglected one answer to you about eggs. I thought I had covered everyone. I do not ship eggs. I had a bad experience , I shipped 18 eggs and all but 4 were crushed .I made them good but I cannot afford this kind I loss. Thank you.

What lines are your birds? Some mentioned on another board you added some hens because of the demand for your chicks. So what is the line or lines you now have available or that you will have available....Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom