Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have emailed you and sent you a pm on this forum to get on waiting list for eggs or chicks but no response from you. I live close enough that i could just pic them up...

Quote:
Chickenhawk59 - and all others who have requested info - please be patient. Mr. Jesse is a very nice man and is calling everyone personally. However, when I last talked to the him he had a print-out stack of over 85 e-mails of people wanting chicks - one guy wanted 100. Mr. Jesse is a little overwhelmed with the response and is trying to get to everyone as fast as possible.

Hi everyone , sorry for not having the time to get to each one of you pronto, but if you have e-mailed me you are on my list. and it is a long list. It will be sometime before I contact you but I will as soon as your name comes up. In the meantime, I have had to raise the price of my chicks to $12.00 each . The rising cost of gas has caused everything else to rise as well ( feed, electric bill for incubater. ... .) So sorry:
sad.png

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

Are you NPIP certified?

Are you NPIP Certified?

I've seen the same breed as your Blk Copper Marans for sale, with the leg feathering (or leg fur as it looks compared to say a Cochin). Why are yours considered French? Or are you saying the 'Blk Copper Maran' feather leg is a French Trait?

Love the Chocolate Egg color!
smile.png

Hi Jesse, just wanted to thank you for the chicks I got back in the first part of June. They are all thriving, roosting and very healthy. All have feathered, blue legs and getting great copper coloring. Can't wait till they start laying eggs. Thanks again, Janette

Its funny when one certain breeder's name gets on here, they would get bombarded with their orders! Poor breeders! At least we are helping their hatching fixes!
gig.gif

Remember the Gordie topic???? Looks like King will go down the same way, LOTS of orders!

any eggs or babies available if not when do u think u will have some and how much thanks im really glad to see theres someone here that has these id rather deal with someone on here thanks so much in advance

Lots of orders at this time Maybe you can e-mail me and I will put you on my list. Thank you and everyone for your support on the forum. Jesse

Hi Mr. Jesse - take a look at your little Marans offspring. I think he's my only male. Just turned one month old. I'm naming him Jesse.

maransguy.jpg

Hi Everyone - if you want great little BC Marans, Mr. Jesse is your man. Hurry and get on his long list that keeps getting longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom