Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Jesse sells the chicks for $10 each plus box and shipping. Click on his website link for info and pics.

Yes my birds are from Channing Grisham/ Wade Jeane lines. I got them last August . They were just pullets. I never dreamed there would be such a demand . Yes they are beautiful. I am so glad that all the little ones are doing so well.
frow.gif

I think Mr. Jesse told me those eggs sold right at $160 on eggbid. Way to go Mr. Jesse and to think some on here were giving you a hard time because you were asking $100 for them. Guess auctions are the way to go to see just what someone will pay.

I talked to Jesse today and got put on his waiting list! I am so excited. He is a super nice guy! Can't wait to get my chicks! Now if the time would just pass quickly! Have a great day!

Could everyone please remember that this is Mr. Jesse's thread, under Buy Sell Trade, where he is TRYING to sell his chicks. His first thread had to be locked because it got ugly. Please, everyone, stay off his thread unless you want to buy some of this chicks or update on his chicks. Please don't get another of his Buy Sell Trade thread closed because of arguing over who has the best chicks. As it is this thread has gone way off topic from the original post of selling chicks.

If everyone wants to argue over whether or not their chicks or his chicks or your sisters chicks or your next door neighbor's chicks or your Uncle Pere in France's chicks are the best - please start your own thread and debate away.

Last edited:
That is what I want to do . Learn all I can. So let's just work together toward improving our stock. As soon as I get a chance I will take pictures and Post them. Thank you so much. I am more thatn willing to learn all I can about this breed as well. Thanks so much for your interest. Jesse

Ok, here is the deal.

When I got the report about this thread, I honestly was confused as to whose thread it was.

I just cleaned it up of 14 pages of nonsense and off topic posts.

This is for people interested in BUYING Black Copper King's birds.
If you want a breed discussion, post it in the proper forum.
If you want to show off your chicks, start a thread in the proper forum.
If you want to chatter about shows and vegetable gardens, start a thread in the proper forum.
Please allow the OP to answer his own questions. This is his thread, no one is asking questions of anyone else.

I trust you get my drift.

Black Copper King, again I offer apologies for your thread being hijacked and turned into a circus.

How much are the hatching eggs and how far is your waiting list. How much Jean lines are in your birds. I have Wade Jean line BC Marans. And am needing more but need to know how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom