Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thrilled to report that I will be buying Mr. Jesse's beautiful flock. It is an honor for me to be able to acquire these birds. I was one of the first to buy from Mr. Jesse when he first posted on this thread and, ironically, I will be one of the last to buy from him. I'm so sorry he and his wonderful wife have to give up on this business and the birds they love so well. But I know the birds were well loved and cared for and they will be here as well.

We are currently making arrangements to have new breeder pens and housing built for them and Mr. Jesse has kindly agreed to keep them for another 2-3 weeks till we can get ready for them and go and pick them up.

In the meantime, he is still taking orders for chicks so if you are interested, please buy them from Mr. Jesse.

I'll keep everyone updated once the birds are settled into their new home.

Monique "Ruth"

You Go Girl........Remember the day....when we were some of the first to be so thrilled to get the birds from Jess. I have every last original bird I kept from the 11 I received from Jesse. I am glad you got the birds. They will be well taken care of.
Brenda

Oh I am sorry I thought she said she purchased the whole flock.
wink.png

Quote:" I am thrilled to report that I will be buying Mr. Jesse's beautiful flock.
We are currently making arrangements to have new breeder pens and housing built for them and Mr. Jesse has kindly agreed to keep them for another 2-3 weeks till we can get ready for them and go and pick them up

In the meantime, he is still taking orders for chicks so if you are interested, please buy them from Mr. Jesse. End Quote"

I am not sure what the problem is here or the reason behind it but to clarify:
Ruth's post states that she will be buying the flock from Jesse and that will be in 2-3 weeks while she prepares for their arrival and she wants anyone who would like to buy chicks to to buy them from him still.
Since I just ordered chicks from him today and am paying him I am assuming that he still owns them at this time and that is why I said I think it would be nice to not shut down a thread he created before he may be done with it.
Just being considerate that jesse and janice may want to be the ones who end the thread and have that closure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom