Blooie's Blankie Fort

lau.gif

Hey it took your words!! Yay!! I'm not the only one!!

Did for me too, but yours worked! Even more amazing!
gig.gif

I have at least one internal pip and a broody due in three days but our roof in the coop sprung a leak! Leave it to mother nature to be a total pain in my hiney. Guess we'll be covering it with a tarp until we can do a better job.

Ahhh!!! Must color, must color!

Last edited:
I have at least one internal pip and a broody due in three days but our roof in the coop sprung a leak! Leave it to mother nature to be a total pain in my hiney. Guess we'll be covering it with a tarp until we can do a better job.

Ahhh!!! Must color, must color!
Sorry about the leak. Mother Nature never really cares how convenient she makes things....

End of day 2. End of report.

I think I have some of the vocabuary figured out, You set the eggs in a bator. Then you hold a candle to them sometimes. After that you have to lock them up. Pretty soon they pip inside, then they peep, then they pip outside then they make a zipper, then they hatch, they peep and they poop. Nuthin' to this hatching stuff!

I think I have some of the vocabuary figured out, You set the eggs in a bator. Then you hold a candle to them sometimes. After that you have to lock them up. Pretty soon they pip inside, then they peep, then they pip outside then they make a zipper, then they hatch, they peep and they poop. Nuthin' to this hatching stuff!

now you are cooking with Crisco!

Sounds good! I can't wait for day 7-10 to hear how they are developing!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

See we told you you'd do fine! lol

Back
Top Bottom