Blue Andalusian thread!

I haven't gotten my incubator up and running yet (building a new one) and so haven't put together any breed pens except for a bantam male in with about 20 females. In another pen, I have a bantam male over 5 females. Just yesterday I started delivering hens to roosters for an afternoon matinee because my incubator should be ready this week. I'll be running some mixed breed eggs through it first for a trial run and then I can begin hatching in earnest... late.

Anyway, since I'm late, I'll be doing most of the fertile eggs for myself for a little while but if you still need some in several weeks, let me know and I'll try to hook you up.

I am not sure I understood your post. Do you have only bantam Blue Andalusians? I am looking for full size ones. I have some smaller Chickens but they are Seramas.

This is supposed to be a Blue Andalusian Pullet, but for a while now, I've been suspecting not only that she's not a Pure BA, but that she's a he. She's about 29 weeks old and much smaller than my EE Rooster, but I realize that the size may just be indicative of the breed. Any ideas? The pullet in front of her in the last picture is most likely mixed. Her comb and body shape aren't quite right, and she has feathers on her legs and feet.

That's great. When you are going to have some let me know price and shipping for anywhere from 6 to a dozen. Also how you would like paid. I have a paypal account if that works for you. My email is [email protected]. I am in Spokane , Wa. 99208

Thanks.

I got him from a local guy that has a great reputation and sells lots of chickens all different breeds. He sold me 2 splash and this blue when they were about 14 weeks old. All 3 appear to be mixed, this one and one of the splash appear to be roosters. They are really small too.

Back
Top Bottom