Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Hi! I never had any smell. Just to be safe, though, I shoot bleach water in the egg to rinse it out.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
I am trying peroxide next. All I can smell is bleach in my house. I have been blowing goose and duck eggs and the bleach is the part I hate.
somad.gif

Thanks for the tip.
frow.gif

Quote:
Thanks so much! And thanks for the info about the blas-fix blower. Does it work well? (I guess it must or you wouldn't order several more. Duh.).
I'm not sure if the regular sized ornament bulb caps would work, I used the minis and they worked perfectly. Just enough pressure to keep them in there without glue and without cracking the egg further.

I hope not to make more than a "few dozen" of these!! LOL

For me, the blas-fix is way better cuz it will help you not break soooo many eggs. I was using a big syringe befor and kept popping them. Lots easier too an cleaner.

I really wanted to make more of these this year, but I have a feeling I'm not going to get around to it (sigh). I have a 4-month-old, plus I've been working double shifts after my boss had a family tragedy last week and had to go out of town. And on top of all that the girls are being slackers, although my turkeys have laid 25+ eggs in the past week.
roll.png

I drug out all of my supplies I was too busy to use last year about a month ago. The tote is still right where I put it. I managed to get a couple dozen done last year and hoped to do better this year, it just isn't happening.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom