Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Quote:
They are pretty ~ But out with it ~ what are you covering!
pop.gif

I really can't believe how beautiful some of these eggs are! Just GORGEOUS!

I just ordered an ModPodge assortment pack of bottles, and some new caps. I am so excited to get started on this years lot, but I still have to setup my 'work station'. I have an idea of how I'm going to paint them but I really can't wait to see what evolves from it!

Keep posting pics!!!

Would anyone consider donating 4 eggs I could give away at the Ameraucana Nationals for the egg contest prizes? We have 4 divisions; bantam pullet & bantam hen eggs and LF pullet & LF hen eggs.

Of course I would like them to be blue!!! I could display a business card to along side them......

You guys are so lucky you have so much talent. I wish I could make stuff, draw or even decorate. I guess I am destined just to be an observer and listener when it comes to the arts.
sad.png

pips&peeps :

You guys are so lucky you have so much talent. I wish I could make stuff, draw or even decorate. I guess I am destined just to be an observer and listener when it comes to the arts.
sad.png

I have ZERO talent in the arts department. But I can rub with a plastic stick like anyone's business! You should just TRY these crafts and see for yourself how easy it is.

Want to donate a blue layer to me and I'll donate some eggs
wink.png
??​

Quote:
I have ZERO talent in the arts department. But I can rub with a plastic stick like anyone's business! You should just TRY these crafts and see for yourself how easy it is.

Want to donate a blue layer to me and I'll donate some eggs
wink.png
??

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom