Blue Copper and Splash Copper Marans Discussion

Pics
huge question i just hatched some black copper marans n most of chicks are white. is this common?
They should have the Penguin look but if they have more could be wheaten as some people get wheaten out of their BC. I have never had any show up in my Marans breedings. Where did the eggs come from.

they are pue white. . wish i could post a pic. n was from someone local. who claimmed they were french black copper marans. glad i bought me a pair of young bcm . thank you for answering my question.

they are pue white. . wish i could post a pic. n was from someone local. who claimmed they were french black copper marans. glad i bought me a pair of young bcm . thank you for answering my question.

Sounds like you have Wheaten or Whites they could be sports or he has a Wheaten roo and doesnt know it. If they feather in a creamy color they are wheaten if White of course they will feather in white. What color are the legs?

Happens all the time sorry to say. You will just have to wait and see how they turn out. I would be talking to my egg seller too.

This was my blue copper hen I was going to share with you.
she along with a couple of others were killed during a storm that pretty much leveled my coop.

This is my roo he's now injured. Not sure if he's going to make it or not.

Tintennessee, so sorry for your loss. I live down in South Carolina and we had a few tornado warnings also. Thankful it didn't escalate to more than a few thunderstorms though.

This was my blue copper hen I was going to share with you.
she along with a couple of others were killed during a storm that pretty much leveled my coop.

This is my roo he's now injured. Not sure if he's going to make it or not.
So sorry to hear of your loss. This was my fear all night/morning with the strong winds and heavy rain we had. I hope this never happens to me...... again, so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom