Blue feathers that lay a blue or green egg

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
I know people will just say EE, but I love interesting birds that lay an interesting egg. My favorite color is the blue feather, I like a white egg, over a tan also because I like interesting eggs.
Here are some of my blue/green egg laying chickens that have a blue feather...
gadeo.PNG

Above is a blue splash frizzle and her gray egg (Okay it is not a blue egg but close enough.)
2p.PNG

Below is a blue Isbar and her egg...
bi.PNG

bia.PNG

Chicken breed My favorite is the Blue Isbar. I currently only have one chick. That looks to be a rooster, but at least I can breed him.
5h.PNG

Below is a Steel egger I got from Meyers, it lays a blue egg. The hen looks like the hen in the ad. Her egg is blue not teal like the ad. I am still happy with this hen because of her feather color.

lesa.PNG

Below is a bluebelle egger. She lays a big blue egg.
po17.PNG

Below is the daughter of the hen above. (with an EE rooster.) She also lays a blue egg.
po31.PNG

I have other blue egg layers, but I thought I would share just the blue feathered blue eggers.
Feel free to show your blue feathered blue egg layers.

I know people will just say EE, but I love interesting birds that lay an interesting egg. My favorite color is the blue feather, I like a white egg, over a tan also because I like interesting eggs.
View attachment 3374302
Above is a blue splash frizzle and her gray egg (Okay it is not a blue egg but close enough.)
View attachment 3374303
View attachment 3374304
View attachment 3374305
Chicken breed My favorite is the Blue Isbar. I currently only have one chick. That looks to be a rooster, but at least I can breed him.
View attachment 3374310

Below is a Steel egger I got from Meyers, it lays a blue egg. The hen looks like the hen in the ad. Her egg is blue not teal like the ad. I am still happy with this hen because of her feather color.

View attachment 3374306
View attachment 3374308
Below is the daughter of the hen above. (with an EE rooster.) She also lays a blue egg.
View attachment 3374309
I have other blue egg layers, but I thought I would share just the blue feathered blue eggers.
So, what you're saying is you like Blue?:D

You have some lovely ladies and eggs!

I have other blu

IIf I was to pick one breed If I was to pick one breed for blue eggs do you think the Blue Bell egg is the best, How is the temperament. That large blue eggs would be great
Thank you
Stewart

Chicken breed My favorite is the Blue Isbar. I currently only have one chick. That looks to be a rooster, but at least I can bre

ed him.

e egg layers, but I thought I would share just the blue feathere

d blue eggers.

Back
Top Bottom