Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I was just discussing that on another thread...  with so few girls laying, it would take forever to make a decent amount of eggs to ship, then for only a few to hatch, it may be more worth while to incubate everything and sell half grown chicks (4-6 weeks or older)  I won't be selling day olds ever, but might have some down the road. if my ONE lf blrw girl ever starts laying again...  my bantam girl is just a pullet but did take BV at the show last weekend.

I would be interested depending on what you have. Do you have standard BLRWs too? I am looking for some possibly breeding quality pullets.

gah.. just saw your other post.. *hugs* sorry to hear it. don't give up though :(
where do you live? I could incubate some for you?

Thanks, I am on verge of tears. Never thought I would be upset about anything to do with chickens. I sold 6 of my lYing hens to pay for those eggs, kind of. Loose loose for me. I am on the Idaho Washington border. What do you have? And how much would you charge? Ver interested!

Quote:
yes, IMO they are good quality. my cockerel (my own breeding from my main roo and a foley girl I lost) took bv, my splash girl took rv at the show on Saturday... I would have liked to have more competition, but with them being an unrecognized variety, that's a bit understandable... there were a few empty cages so someone decided to stay home because of potential icky weather.

yes, IMO they are good quality. my cockerel (my own breeding from my main roo and a foley girl I lost) took bv, my splash girl took rv at the show on Saturday...  I would have liked to have more competition, but with them being an unrecognized variety, that's a bit understandable...  there were a few empty cages so someone decided to stay home because of potential icky weather.

I will PM you.

Quote:
hugs.gif
I have some nice foley/Paul BLRW chicks and started birds available if there was some way (other than shipping) to get them to you.

Who did you get the eggs from?

Last edited:

I would really like young pullets if possible. Do ou have any? Do you know what lines your birds are and what are you asking for the ones that are outside with lamp?

:hugs   I have some nice foley/Paul BLRW chicks and started birds available if there was some way (other than shipping) to get them to you.

Who did you get the eggs from? 

Do you not ship? I don't know how we would get them up here without shipping. I got my eggs from luvinbluechickens and was super excited about it. ;(

Back
Top Bottom