Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Here are some better pictures. The one on the right in this first one looks too gold to me. How are the rest?
I agree with you, they do have some golden coloring but it could still darken up... their feathers change sooo many times :)

I have been looking through pictures on this thread, and most of the chicks have stripes. Mine have the very faintest, almost completely invisible stripes.

What does that mean color wise? Very dark chicks with no stripes?

One of my eight chicks has a creamy yellowy belly, but still a dark top, but I guess that means that one will be a splash?

It was very difficult to take good pictures, the room they are in is a bit dim, and then the red heat lamp, etc.

Anyway, these two pictures came out the clearest.

every line will be different... where are yours from? to me these look like black blue laced red wyandottes, but I'm not sure

The 'dottes have started hatching and I got a splash!....i think i might secretly like the splash better than the blue..!
1f609.png

I think the splashes are sooo pretty! cutie ;)

Wandered around with my camera yesterday and took some photos of my newest BLRW girls. These 3 pullets (2 splash, 1 blue) are about 6 months old, from a hatch I did last Dec. One of the splash girls has a blue zip tie on her leg to tell them apart. It was a hot day, hence the droopy wings. Going to be even hotter today.

OMG... she is gorgeous!
love.gif

too soon.. I do see the pink, but they could still be girls imho... no wattles... I posted photos of my females with pink combs several pages back.
post again in a few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom