Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Just wanted to share a picture of my Splash pullet.

Miss Elsa is very pretty and so is the splash pullet and the others.

Can someone point me to a thread or website that will show the black, blue and splash varieties of the Blue laced red wyandotte.

Is Miss Elsa considered blue or black? My favorites are the splash. And I sold my wyandottes because they were too dark for me, but now I hear the darker colors are more desirable. Although, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
smile.png

Oh yes and someone mentioned they had chicks hatch from their white line of BLRW. Would this mean splash or even lighter than splash?

Last edited:
Miss Elsa is very pretty and so is the splash pullet and the others. 

Can someone point me to a thread or website that will show the black, blue and splash varieties of the Blue laced red wyandotte. 

Is Miss Elsa considered blue or black? My favorites are the splash. And I sold my wyandottes because they were too dark for me, but now I hear the darker colors are more desirable. Although, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)  

Oh yes and someone mentioned they had chicks hatch from their white line of BLRW. Would this mean splash or even lighter than splash?

Thank you! She's a blue laced red. It will take a while for her full plumage, from what I've read but she's only about 5 months old. Here's a good website with lots of info from a breeder: http://www.foleyswaterfowl.com/wyandottes-faq.html

Back
Top Bottom