Blue partridge and gold partridge Brahma eggs by the dozen - CLOSED

That will work for me. That way I have chicks ready for next yrs. projects. I'll raise these to mature breeding stock for next yr. .That way I can start hatching chicks to hatch before Feb. and next yr raise the chicks to8wks old and fully feathered out to give them a breeding pair to show in next falls Tri-County fair of 2014. I don't like to give them chicks any younger then the 8 wks. of age. That way they have a much better chance of raising for the fall.
I teach Poultry Sicence each spring to all the kids doing poultry for the fair. Everything from incubation to how to prepare showing and showmanship.

I give all the birds to each 4H'er for free and cert. of being NPIP clean. Since my flock is the 1st Cert. clean flock in Montana in 2011 thru this yr. I'm the 1st Cert. NPIP testing agent for Montana but have another local testing agent here locally who I have test my birds each yr. And I test her flock for her also. Since we cann't test our on birds.

After 2& 1/2 yrs. Of pushing for a Certified NPIP program here in Montana . The state finally put one into affect Mat of 20011 which at that time they came to my town to put on a trainingclass and used my flock as thier training birds for the new testing agents .
Well anyways thank you for putting me on your list for Mar. as well as letting me go on about what it is I do here in Montana for a hobby.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom