Book Em Danno25's Tree-House!

I am an artist and I paint, but I also do pyrography and other crafts. I like to make things and build things and learn how to make new things.

I love animals and my house would be a zoo if all of the animals got along, but currently just the run-of-the-mill dog and cat and fish until we buy the new farm this summer.

I have tons of herbs in containers because we are downtown right now and I want to take them with me to the new farm. I have spent a LOT of time recently sketching out garden plans on the computer (I go through too much paper when I use a pencil - thank my hubby for WACOM drawing tablet). I CAN NOT WAIT to break ground on the land.

Lived in "Misery"/Missouri for the past 5 years (up from Florida) and have been bouncing around suburbia and downtown while looking for our forever farm - soo soon!

My family runs a non-profit rescue/teaching farm in Florida and I do my part long-distance by running the website, designing the artwork for t-shirts, and sending crafts to sell in the store and at the festivals they host. When I go down for a visit, I also work as a clown, doing face painting and entertaining the children. My favorite resident is a boer billy goat named Gruff. He was rescued after a horrific attack by a 12-yo with a butcher knife and is the sweetest being on the planet.

I homeschool my 3 boys and spend the rest of my time crafting, gardening, cooking and learning as much as I can about homesteading and everything else in the universe.

I am addicted to herbal tea, home improvement shows, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. LOL I listen to everything from Classical to hip-hop and everything in between. I binge-watch Netflix shows. I love books and the smell of used book shops. I follow astronauts on Twitter. Call me odd or eclectic. Some people call me Bohemian Princess. haha

My hair is purple.

I am an artist and I paint, but I also do pyrography and other crafts. I like to make things and build things and learn how to make new things.

I love animals and my house would be a zoo if all of the animals got along, but currently just the run-of-the-mill dog and cat and fish until we buy the new farm this summer.

I have tons of herbs in containers because we are downtown right now and I want to take them with me to the new farm. I have spent a LOT of time recently sketching out garden plans on the computer (I go through too much paper when I use a pencil - thank my hubby for WACOM drawing tablet). I CAN NOT WAIT to break ground on the land.

Lived in "Misery"/Missouri for the past 5 years (up from Florida) and have been bouncing around suburbia and downtown while looking for our forever farm - soo soon!

My family runs a non-profit rescue/teaching farm in Florida and I do my part long-distance by running the website, designing the artwork for t-shirts, and sending crafts to sell in the store and at the festivals they host. When I go down for a visit, I also work as a clown, doing face painting and entertaining the children. My favorite resident is a boer billy goat named Gruff. He was rescued after a horrific attack by a 12-yo with a butcher knife and is the sweetest being on the planet.

I homeschool my 3 boys and spend the rest of my time crafting, gardening, cooking and learning as much as I can about homesteading and everything else in the universe.

I am addicted to herbal tea, home improvement shows, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. LOL I listen to everything from Classical to hip-hop and everything in between. I binge-watch Netflix shows. I love books and the smell of used book shops. I follow astronauts on Twitter. Call me odd or eclectic. Some people call me Bohemian Princess. haha

My hair is purple.

Wow, awesome! I love art too, I use a lot of paper when I sketch my pets. :lol:

I would love to run an animal rescue! What types of animals have you, and your family, rescued? :D

Haha, I had purple hair once! I still have a bit of blue hair, but I cut most of it off for the wild birds to use in their nests.

Back
Top Bottom