Book Em Danno25's Tree-House!

Wow, awesome! I love art too, I use a lot of paper when I sketch my pets. :lol:

I would love to run an animal rescue! What types of animals have you, and your family, rescued? :D

Haha, I had purple hair once! I still have a bit of blue hair, but I cut most of it off for the wild birds to use in their nests.
Yeah and you said you'd get a pic of your hair green five months ago :tongue.

Wow, awesome! I love art too, I use a lot of paper when I sketch my pets.
lol.png

I would love to run an animal rescue! What types of animals have you, and your family, rescued?
big_smile.png

Haha, I had purple hair once! I still have a bit of blue hair, but I cut most of it off for the wild birds to use in their nests.

My sister is the president of our corp and she lives on the farm. She currently has horses, ducks, chickens, bunnies, pigs, goats, and sheep - a variety of breeds in each of those categories. The animals come and go as we try to get most adopted to new homes. It is also a working farm, so some animals are bred for livestock (usually just some of the pigs). Some are permanent residents like Gruff and "work" the pony parties and petting zoo. She runs a daycare and a summer camp on site so the kids learn about the whole circle of life there.

Oh! I should do that when I trim it! I am going to set up a couple of boxes to hold nesting materials and add in my scraps of cotton yarn and things like that. I didn't think about adding my hair!

Lol I laugh at all the people who freak out over kids or other people dying their hair fun colours.
My mother has a pink stripe....

My sister is a stylist so I learned from a young age (and many horrid attempts at hair cuts/styles/yes I was a Guinea pig) it's just hair, it grows back.

Green, that's fun. Craziest I've done though was just a fire engine red. Was working slinging beers at the hockey arena in Ottawa at the time...we were supposed to have natural coloured hair...so of course I'd go in with all my hair tucked under a hat..."did you dye your hair?" "No no, must just be the lighting down here!"

Mmmmhmmm you said that four months ago.

XP

My sister is the president of our corp and she lives on the farm. She currently has horses, ducks, chickens, bunnies, pigs, goats, and sheep - a variety of breeds in each of those categories. The animals come and go as we try to get most adopted to new homes. It is also a working farm, so some animals are bred for livestock (usually just some of the pigs). Some are permanent residents like Gruff and "work" the pony parties and petting zoo. She runs a daycare and a summer camp on site so the kids learn about the whole circle of life there.

Oh! I should do that when I trim it! I am going to set up a couple of boxes to hold nesting materials and add in my scraps of cotton yarn and things like that. I didn't think about adding my hair!

Aw, wow! I bet that's fun! I'd love to work for an animal rescue, unfortunately there's hardly any nearby.

Yep, we add hair every year. It's usually dog hair, but this year it was my hair too. Which was fine by me, as we got hundreds of baby birds this year.

Lol I laugh at all the people who freak out over kids or other people dying their hair fun colours.
My mother has a pink stripe....

My sister is a stylist so I learned from a young age (and many horrid attempts at hair cuts/styles/yes I was a Guinea pig) it's just hair, it grows back.

Green, that's fun. Craziest I've done though was just a fire engine red. Was working slinging beers at the hockey arena in Ottawa at the time...we were supposed to have natural coloured hair...so of course I'd go in with all my hair tucked under a hat..."did you dye your hair?" "No no, must just be the lighting down here!"

Exactly! People worry too much. :lol: I dye my hair as much as I can!!

Yep, hair grows so fast. I don't understand why people don't try tons of different hairstyles..

Ooh, red. I still have a pot of red dye I need to use... I might dye my little braid some time soon.

I might as well put a bit about myself too.
tongue.png

* I'm British.

* I love bright colours.

* I have one snake, (currently) one cockatiel, one dog, two ducks, (currently) three guinea pigs, four chickens and two fish.

* I like many different types of music.

* I like many different movies, mostly horror and comedy.

* I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!

* I love reading.

* I love photography.

* I LOVE MY PETS!!!!!

* I am weird.

* No one will ever truly know who I am, for I am mysterious.
lol.png

* I'm not a religious person, but I do respect religious people.

* Yes, I like tea, chairs, coffee and cake.

Um.... if I think of anything else, I'll add it. XD
Sup Shan

XP
Aw, wow! I bet that's fun! I'd love to work for an animal rescue, unfortunately there's hardly any nearby.

Yep, we add hair every year. It's usually dog hair, but this year it was my hair too. Which was fine by me, as we got hundreds of baby birds this year.
Exactly! People worry too much.
lol.png
I dye my hair as much as I can!!

Yep, hair grows so fast. I don't understand why people don't try tons of different hairstyles..

Ooh, red. I still have a pot of red dye I need to use... I might dye my little braid some time soon.
Same

Back
Top Bottom