Breda Fowl Black and Blue Cockerels aged 10 weeks to 4 months FREE!!!! NPIP

yaya1215

Chirping
7 Years
May 24, 2012
North Florida
I have a huge overabundance of Breda Fowl cockerels (about 10 too many) which I am looking to rehome. I am NPIP certified in FL and am located in the North slightly Central Part of the state ( about 1 hour from Jacksonville and 1.5 hrs from the GA line on I95) I have blues and black in ages 10 weeks as well as three or four aged 4 months.They are available for pick up or I can ship them as long as you cover the expense of the box and actual shipping. These are GFF stock. PM me with any questions...

Hi there I am from Wisconsin and am looking for chickens both roosters and hens for my dad, we recently got our coop taken over by raccoons and they destroyed all our chickens, my dad was devistated he still isnt the same, he doesn't kill his chickens and he tends to them very well, administers his own vaccines, keeps up with vitamins and well maintained food. I would give nothing more than to see his smile when his coop is restocked one day he gets back from work. I will pay for the shipping we had thirty chickens but now all gone, we had dnr take care of the raccoon problem but if i could just get half of what he had it would be greatly appreciated if you would like to contact me my just reply back and i will give you my number i hope you really consider helping me help my dad.
sincerely
Beto Orona

Back
Top Bottom