breeds and egg color?

animals1981

Songster
11 Years
Jul 19, 2008
Toronto
My Coop
My Coop
Is there a chart anyone has that matches breed to egg color?

I found this looks so cool

Is it real? or dyed eggs? I know they are blue brown and some pinkish but wow look at those colors together! Can anyone name the eggs to the chicken?

the dark one on the top left looks like either welsummer or penedesenca. the blue, green and pinkish are all probably easter eggers or the blue could also be cream leg bar and the bottom brown one could be pretty much any brown egg layer(Rirs, nhr, orpington... theres a lot). and the white one could be pretty much any white or tinted egg layer(leghorns, andalusions, ancona etc...) i have ee's and they lay those colors. Hope this helps!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
WOW! This is MY Picture! How exciting! From top left: Wheaten Maran, Lavender Amrericana, Olive egger (mom is maran, Dad is lavender Americana) pink is my Buff Orpingtion, The orange one is my Salmon Faverolle, (though I think her dad was an unauthorized fence jumper as it should be lighter, she's probably a mix) and the creamy one isn't white it's actually light brown and it's from my Delaware. Search eBay for my name dream-big ( I'm Robin) and I have hatching eggs for sale. More colors than these even.

Back
Top Bottom