Color and Breed Charts OEGB

Where can I find an Old English Game Bantam color and description chart? And a breeding chart that tells you what and who to breed to get each color?
I recommend the book Baldwin's American Breed Book of Old English and Modern Game Bantams which has descriptions of each variety and breeding advice for combining colors.

I recommend the book Baldwin's American Breed Book of Old English and Modern Game Bantams which has descriptions of each variety and breeding advice for combining colors.
I just received this book in the Mail, me being a novice to OEGB the book is hard for me to understand, if I were a Judge or experienced show breeder I am sure it would make perfect sense. I am sure in time I will learn.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough to be helpful here.

I notice you are getting some good help in your other thread
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/backyard-old-english-game-bantam-colors.1608461/
Well that makes two of us, I definitely am in the beginning stage. Yes I got some good feedback on the other thread, was hoping to get a little more input, but thankful for what I have received. Someone else may chime in with more info. Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom