Brower Incubator modle 11670-3 help please

I Got a bower incubator the big galvanized one and don't know if I have all the parts to it. If someone has directions and pictures of one they can email to me I would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

Kelly

You can find lots of pictures on Google images. It would be better if you could post about 3-4 good pictures of it, and we could help you a lot more. I would really like to see your incubator too!

I have looked online and seen all the parts I need for my brower incubator, so I've been getting the stuff together, soon it will be like new. Don't really think I need this big of one so I might sell it after I get it all together.
i will take some pictures of it and post so you can see what it looks like.

Well, I just got one. I thought I would never get one, but I got the Brower 846 for $40 It is the big 100 egg incubator.

You also may notice, I cleaned the bottom, but didn't clean the top, because It was late at night.

By the way. Excuse the floor. My room was messy when the pictures were taken. Those quaker parrots love throwing food EVERYWHERE.
lol.png

I see you have the instructions to the brower 846. Our school just got a hold of one and we and our students were going to hatch chickens with it but I don't have an instruction manual. Is there anyway you would be willing to email those to me?
Thanks!!

I bought my parts atMurray McMurray they just asked me to measureunit to figure what size i had and gave me a price on the parts and oredered them and changed them out.Unit heats up fine I ran it for 2 days to get everything set.

I too bought a brower incubator model # 11670-3 at a yard sale but have no instructions on how to use it!
Could someone help me out, if you could send me some instructions I would appreciate it!
Email me @ [email protected]
Thanks!

Well, I just got one. I thought I would never get one, but I got the Brower 846 for $40 It is the big 100 egg incubator. What egg turner model did u buy I would like to get one like yours?? You also may notice, I cleaned the bottom, but didn't clean the top, because It was late at night. By the way. Excuse the floor. My room was messy when the pictures were taken. Those quaker parrots love throwing food EVERYWHERE. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom