Brower Incubator modle 11670-3 help please

Cool! That's the big Brower round galvanized goose egg incubator, aka Brower 846. Works for chicken eggs too, it holds a bunch. Even though I have Sportsman cabinets I use my Brower when the geese start laying. It works great.  You will want to get a new wafer for yours. You might find one at a local feed store. If not most hatcheries or places that sell poultry supplies have them. If you have to order it I'd suggest getting at least 2 so you will have a spare. I have the instructions on a file in my computer. PM me your email and I'll be happy to send you a copy along with some helpful hints.

Dbcooper can you please send me the instructions to the brower 846 i have no idea what to do with this thing

Hey folks, I'm rarely here on the site any more, but I do still send out information when the site forwards a private message to me via email. So... If you need the instructions just pm me including your email address and type of incubator and I'll get them to you.
Always happy to help, db

Hi,

I bought a Brower 846 Incubator today at an auction. Model 11670-3. I was looking for instructions and came across you email from a couple of years ago, saying you had the instructions on your computer. I was wondering if you would mind sending them to me also. I would really appreciate it as I have no idea how it works.

Thank you so much,

Joyce Balmforth
[email protected]

I also have one of those Bower #846 incubators and am planning to use it soon . where did you get your manual from. Andy

Cool! That's the big Brower round galvanized goose egg incubator, aka Brower 846. Works for chicken eggs too, it holds a bunch. Even though I have Sportsman cabinets I use my Brower when the geese start laying. It works great.  You will want to get a new wafer for yours. You might find one at a local feed store. If not most hatcheries or places that sell poultry supplies have them. If you have to order it I'd suggest getting at least 2 so you will have a spare. I have the instructions on a file in my computer. PM me your email and I'll be happy to send you a copy along with some helpful hints.

Thank you so much! My email is [email protected]. I am excited to start using my Brower 846. I will watch for the instructions. That is awfully nice of you. I ordered a new thermostat switch from efowl and a new wafer came with it. Maybe I will order just another wafer. Where do you get yours? Thank you again! Joyce

Back
Top Bottom