Brower Incubator modle 11670-3 help please

Hi I came across this post,I found a big Brower round galvanized incubator up in the attic and would love to get it up and going so I can use it,could you possibly send me your dirrections,would be ever so grateful.
Thanks Polly Hurst
[email protected]

I also have a brower incubator and can't find the instructions. I would sure appreciate a copy of the instructions you have. Nettie

Just jumping in, we found an old galvanized Brower incubator so I decided to go for it with a test hatch. It worked perfectly, and just hatched out a bunch of healthy Marans chicks. It heated evenly, (I had a thermometer set up at the height of the egg) humidity was fine and all but one hatched on day 22. One is still working at it as we speak :D The main downside was having to hand turn them a few times a day. I'm in trouble now as this old dinosaur can hold at least 75 eggs! I say just plug it in and see how it works, it's pretty basic. I know back in the day this incubator hatched plenty of chicks.

I am having a problem with my 11670-3 incubator it is coming on the light is working but it quit heating and I lost my eggs can anyone tell me what my be wrong thanks a lot

Last edited:
hi just got a brower 846 incubator and saw your message to another person that you had instruction manual on it could you be kind enough
please send me a copy of it [email protected] thanks danielle

Hey folks, I'm rarely here on the site any more, but I do still send out information when the site forwards a private message to me via email. So... If you need the instructions just pm me including your email address and type of incubator and I'll get them to you.
Always happy to help, db

Back
Top Bottom