Brower Incubator modle 11670-3 help please

Hello. I too will definite benefit from a copy of the Brower incubator model 11670-3. Hope you can sent one my way, I has check all over for one and nothing so far. Thanks so much, pacountryfarm2 in Utica,NY

Brower Incubator model 11670-3 instructions

Send me a private message.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad and I just joined BYC and were reading the posts on the Brower 11670-3. We have chickens but would like to use the Brower that we paid $5.00 for to hatch eggs for the first time, but would like to get a manual for it. Can anyone point us the right way. Thanks!!

I too bought a brower incubator model # 11670-3  at a yard sale but have no instructions on how to use it!
Could someone help me out, if  you could send me some instructions I would appreciate it!
Email me @ [email protected]
Thanks!
. I have gotten one of these also but needs cleaning and that did get the instructions and where to get parts for this like the boards or wafer boards needs replaced or hopefully I can clean them

I have this model. I have used it for hatching but find I prefer to use it as a hatcher/short-term brooder.
The latest use I see that one side heats more than the other. Any reasons why this would be? Thanks in advance.

HI, I've owned this incubator for many, many years. Used for a few years and put it away while I raised my children and went into the work force. Now, I would like to use it, I don't have any instructions. I don't know where to get parts, as the element has rusted away. I would love the manual for it and any help that I could get in finding parts for it. It's the 11670-3 bat or. I have an extra wafer and thermostatic switch. Please, may I get instructions, my email is: [email protected]. Also, I need to mention I'm in northwestern Sask., Canada. Thank you all:)!

Cool! That's the big Brower round galvanized goose egg incubator, aka Brower 846. Works for chicken eggs too, it holds a bunch. Even though I have Sportsman cabinets I use my Brower when the geese start laying. It works great. You will want to get a new wafer for yours. You might find one at a local feed store. If not most hatcheries or places that sell poultry supplies have them. If you have to order it I'd suggest getting at least 2 so you will have a spare. I have the instructions on a file in my computer. PM me your email and I'll be happy to send you a copy along with some helpful hints.

We have the same problem!! Our FFA chapter has acquired a Brower mfg co. incubator model no. 11670-3 without instructions! and would love a copy of the instructions along with some helpful hints :)

Back
Top Bottom