BST Discussion

I upgraded to a Golden Feather Member. I only have 3 open classifieds, yet it is still telling me that I cannot ad a new classified as I must close one?
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm

Your postbit will show "Golden Feather Member" just under your name when it is applied. Perhaps you just purchased it, and it hasn't been applied yet? This is done manually, usually within a day, but everyone gets busy with life.

If you feel there is a problem with it, you can use the "contact us" link in the Store tab.

may I make a simple notice in the wa state thread that I have posted a sale item without listing the item There is a poultry show just down the street from me this weekend and I would like to let the people comming to the show know.

We don't really allow that. Best thing is to add your listing to your signature so it is in every post you make.

You do that though your profile near your signature line field.

Click edit and you will have the option to show off stuff in your sig line.

Last edited:
Someone help me am I missing something ...I have 20 posts now and it still says I'm not allowed to post in buy sell trade...
sad.png

The system needs to catch up to you. It looks like you reached your 20 posts in the last half hour. Please allow a few hours before trying again.

Thanks

hi
im having a lot of trouble with this

To Accept / Agree To The Rules:
By posting in our BST section you are acknowledging that you've read the rules. No other steps are needed.

I cant find where to accept /agree
I have spent a few hours reading over what I can and im still lost
I accept the terms and conditions
but im really confused with where I am suppose to go to accept or even reply as the thread is locked so I can reply or post and I have eggs I wish to list
can you please help me

Back
Top Bottom