BST Discussion

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
This thread will consolidate all the threads and posts with questions about BST and how it works.

We will do our best to answer all your questions. As they are answered, we will delete the posts to keep the thread clean and easy to navigate.

If after reading through all these posts and the Q & A in the next post, you have a new questions or concerns, please post it.
Please do not continue the issues, concerns and answers already posted.

Regarding the New Classifieds Section

Why Can't I post My Auction

Where Exactly is Want to buy section please

Last edited:
What i really miss about the auctions was to be able to search them by state. It was nice to search by my home state in chicks for sale that were local. Now i have to open up each post mostly to see where they are located to see if I am even interested. Any chance and being able to do this again in the future?

Hi,
Not sure who to talk to or get help from. I have been trying to post a new listing in the auction thread for hatching eggs. I click on create to ad and it just takes me back to the thread without giving me a dialogue box to type my listing in.

Not sure what to do. I have posted in the buy sell trade thread before and currently do have a listing on the day old chicks thread but cant post in the hatching egg thread.

Can you please help me?
Thank you,
Tony

When did you make it to 20 posts? If it's only been a few hours you may have to give it a few more for the system to fully recognize your posts.

Hello, It keeps saying i am not allowed to post to the BST forum.  but i don't know why.  I have more than the minimum 20 posts, I have read and understand all the rules, and I meet all the minimum requirements..... what gives? 

The system may need time to catch up and realise you have the 20 posts required :D

Back
Top Bottom