BST Discussion

I cannot post to the classifieds. I click "create new thread" and it just reloads the page. If I try again then it give me an error that I can have only 1 open ad (or something along those lines). I have disable pop ups and am in compatibility view. Am I missing an update or something? Thanks!

Not sure if this is the proper place to ask but, here goes. There are obviously some old listings of BST. I was interested in buying from a particuliar vender (not selling animals) I got no reply.Her offering does not say closed, and I am very interested in purchasing from her. I've pm-ed her twice no answer. I wish people that no longer want to attend to their business would have their offerings deleted.

It's very disappointing to find something you want and cannot make a purchase. I know this isn't BYC fault.

You likely have an ad open. You can check using the advanced search feature and enter your username and search for posts in the BST section.
I keep getting this same message, but I've closed all my ads, and under my profile it says "you have 0 ads open".

It won't let me post at all, which is weird, because I posted a "wanted" ad in the past and it worked fine!

BTW, why does it say I'm limited to just one ad? Do you have to pay for an upgraded membership to post more than one ad?

Thanks for your help!

Okay, got it to work for one ad, but still wondering how to raise the limit to more than one ad at a time? I have some home made jewelry I'd love to post as well! Thanks!

From the BST rules:

To Accept / Agree To The Rules:
By posting in our BST section you are acknowledging that you've read the rules. No other steps are needed.

You have 21 posts at present, according to your postbit, so you may need to wait a little while for they system to recognize you. Then you should be able to post one ad.

From the BST rules:

To Accept / Agree To The Rules:

By posting in our BS[COLOR=000000]T[/COLOR] section you are acknowledging that you've read the rules.  No other steps are needed.

You have 21 posts at present, according to your postbit, so you may need to wait a little while for they system to recognize you.  Then you should be able to post one ad.

Thank you for the help :)

What does BIN stand for? Sorry noob question, I know....
idunno.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom