BST Discussion

What browser are you using? Can you take a screenshot of that? Also, you could try the troubleshooting link in my signature line.

I don't see anything on BYC's end that should prevent you.  Can you tell us what happens when you try to post an ad?  Can you click on "Create a new classified" and get a template for creating the ad? 

Also, here are the FAQ's for BST; perhaps something there will help:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

I click the button where I usually create a post but the option to post isn't there. My only choices are search this thread, subscribe or Mark as read.

I don't understand the "you need 20 posts before you can post an item for sale in the BST section" . How can I get to do 20 posts when I can't even list one..please explain this matter..

20 posts in any section, on any topic throughout the forum, not just BST. 20 posts is a very low bar of participation. This is a simple device to thwart drive by spammers and folks who only wish to sell on BYC. We prefer folks actually become active members of the community. Many of our members of thousands of posts.

Hope that helps.

I seen in the rules, that you can only do pre-sales on hatching eggs, Does that mean you can't post adds for chicks that haven't hatched already? That seems like that would be a problem since you need to ship them the day they hatch to be able ship priority mail.

The search engine for this forum is just horrible, it brings up old posts most of the time or things not even related. This really needs to be fixed so it works better. I just get so frustrated I give up most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom