Buff Laced Polish!!!

Does anyone know of someone selling high quality Buff Laced Polish Frizzles? Or standard BLP? Any help in finding a good breeder would be greatly appreciated!

Question about breeding the BLP. If the colors are pale how do you work on deepening the buff. Also does it matter how much cream lacing there is? And what does a reversed buff lacing look like?

Question about breeding the BLP. If the colors are pale how do you work on deepening the buff. Also does it matter how much cream lacing there is? And what does a reversed buff lacing look like?

its all depended on which birds in your flock are the darkest color. more depended, however, on the male. the more red the males feathers are, the more likely you will be etting drk chicks.

now, im not an expert in genetics, but this seems the most logical.

as for a reversed, though im not sure there is such a thing, it sure would be beautiful. the buff would be on th e inside, and the cream would be on the outside.

It would mostly be just to have a boy in the mix for the girls. I got a boy recently actually. He's peculiar, but lovable...he does not roost (prefers to bed the ground) at night...and avoids the hens as much as possible. He was said to be about a year old. I am just looking for another roo to work with the ladies and perhaps inspire the other guy to do the same. 18 girls.

It would mostly be just to have a boy in the mix for the girls. I got a boy recently actually. He's peculiar, but lovable...he does not roost (prefers to bed the ground) at night...and avoids the hens as much as possible. He was said to be about a year old. I am just looking for another roo to work with the ladies and perhaps inspire the other guy to do the same. 18 girls.

Where are you?

I am graduation/moving out soon, and have a male that loves his ladies. Calls them over, woos them, and is the most experienced out of the 3 I have with the ladies.

I can't take him with me when I move out, due to the fact that I doubt I will be able to afford a rental with chicken space, let alone rooster space.

Wow, I love this thread!
I have my first BLP, she/he is about 3 weeks old!

Attachments

• B7E1C262-5E3B-4DBA-BBD9-C187ADC7DA5B.jpeg
    B7E1C262-5E3B-4DBA-BBD9-C187ADC7DA5B.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom