*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Pics
As for the coop, build one about 4 times bigger than what you think you'll need. Trust me on this one. New chicken keepers always get rooked into thinking they dont' need as much space as they really do, then wonder why the birds are pecking each other to pieces. Overcrowding. You can't ever have one too big, but you can sure have one too small.

As for the coop, build one about 4 times bigger than what you think you'll need. Trust me on this one. New chicken keepers always get rooked into thinking they dont' need as much space as they really do, then wonder why the birds are pecking each other to pieces. Overcrowding. You can't ever have one too big, but you can sure have one too small.
X2 ! Especially for Orps ! Roost space should be 3 feet per bird. They must be able to spread their wings to fly up and settle.They are NOT rocket powered !

where did you find such a wonderful rooster?
Got him form man in Idabel. He was hatched in April last year, he is out of show stock in Ohio. His father is a buff orpington show rooster & came from ohio Mother is a buff orpington production hen

The man I got him from had 1 more (my roos brother) only paid $10 I would have bought other too but only need 1 rooster due to I only have 1 hen left right now. will be getting some hens soon. Know of any orpington hens for sale or free is better.

Back
Top Bottom