*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Pics
the buff orpington rooster I have is out of a show rooster from Ohio. he is larger than most I've seen, the chickens you get at tractor supply are smaller is this cause they are made for production? will it be good/ok for me to get some hens like this to go with my rooster? I don't really want to b a breeder but do want nice chickens.

Hey everyone, Ihave 6 BO. 5 pullets and a roo. They are sooo close to laying. Squatting, red faces... they are 18 weeks. Seeing the bred BOs make me ant to have gotten them instead of a hatchery. They are so pretty.

this is my daughter with one of them.

Hi, just starting on this thread. I have ordered my first five BO from Cackle in early June. I will be moving to MO just north of Kansas City in early May. Looking forward to seeing what they are like.

Ocap~ are you buying a coop, or building one? I built mine from materials found. It was pretty fun. Just wondered if you would have enough time after you moved to build. But then again, it will be summer, unlike when I did mine.

Ocap~ are you buying a coop, or building one? I built mine from materials found. It was pretty fun. Just wondered if you would have enough time after you moved to build. But then again, it will be summer, unlike when I did mine.
I will be building on property that we lived on before. the home there is too old so we will be living in a RV while building. I have a 30x32 foot pen/run with a wire roof. It keeps out the owls we hear every night.

Back
Top Bottom