*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Than she's probably just slower to develop, sometimes combs can get bigger quick, hopefully she catches up to her sisters.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She probably will eventually catch up. Thanks! Was just wanting to see if anyone had any thoughts on it!
thumbsup.gif

Here is my first time broody, Lil'Girl with her chicks 3/4 days old. She hatched 3 Buff Orpington chicks and 5 Old English Game Bird chicks. You can see one of the little gold nuggets on the far side of the scrambled eggs.

Outside of a broody poop accident in the first few days she did a good job and was an exceptionally alert and tolerant little girl while she was sitting. Now that her babes are hatched she is a dedicated mom. After all, she has already taught them that I am the treat lady.

Standing pic.

I'm leaning toward boy.

Here is my first time broody, Lil'Girl with her chicks 3/4 days old. She hatched 3 Buff Orpington chicks and 5 Old English Game Bird chicks. You can see one of the little gold nuggets on the far side of the scrambled eggs.

Outside of a broody poop accident in the first few days she did a good job and was an exceptionally alert and tolerant little girl while she was sitting. Now that her babes are hatched she is a dedicated mom. After all, she has already taught them that I am the treat lady.
Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload
love.gif

Mom looks great and the babies are just so adorable.

I found a stash of 4 eggs this morning, so apparently all 3 of my BO hens are now laying! The first one started at 20 weeks, the second one started a week or two later, and my guess the third one has been laying for about a week.

I found a stash of 4 eggs this morning, so apparently all 3 of my BO hens are now laying! The first one started at 20 weeks, the second one started a week or two later, and my guess the third one has been laying for about a week.
!!!what a great morning surprise

Back
Top Bottom