Buffy and Baby (still has no name) Lots of pics

Freebie

Songster
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Bloomingdale, MI
Here are some new pics of the baby, She is 6 days old in these pictures.

chick9.jpg

Just hanging out with Mom

chick7.jpg

Aren't I so cute??

chick4.jpg

chick8.jpg

chick3.jpg

Getting a drink of cool water
chick2.jpg

Off to bed
chick5.jpg

and all tucked in
chick6.jpg

Denise the new little baby is adorable! I wish I could see her(we are gonna think positive that it is a pullet and not a cockerel). Can't wait to see it outside in the sunshine exploring all the things out there. The chick looks so healthy. Fingers crossed it is another Buff maybe. Anyway thank you for sharing those with me. Take care Mary

Quote:
That is good to know cause I named her when she was little and some think it is a pretty corny name but I can always say she was named after Buffy the Vampire slayer! I wonder how many people here have a Buff named Buffy?

I'd bet alot of people name their Buffs, Buffy. It just seems to fit. hahaha. I would like a more original name for the baby. I am just wondering what breed she may be. I went to the feed store today, and the RIR chicks have the same kind of coloring only darker on the back. Maybe mixed with something lighter, Who knows. She sure is cute...

Yep, I did too, I named one of my buff orps Buffy! The other is Goldie.
roll.png
I know, real original!!
gig.gif

Freebie, your Buffy looks so content being a mom! Happy Mom's day to her! Great shots too!!
jumpy.gif

Love the pics! Our mama is a Buff also. We named her "Cujo". Our kids can pick her up and carry her, she perches on their arms and is an overall joy. EXCEPT when she is broody. She will not only "growl" at us, but instead of pecking, she will bite you, hold on to skin and twist! Hence the name Cujo. My DH didn't belive my son when he came in and said that the hen was growling at him, but he sure does now!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom