Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

"It" brought all of my PMs over from the old BYC and I do mean ALL; even ones deleted long ago. At first it let me "select all" and delete, but now it won't let me. I am working through pages and pages of PMs trying to delete them individually. That could take a week or so.

I also am not receiving email notifications of new posts.
love.gif
hugs.gif

Okay, I went to the top of the page and got the drop down screen and clicked on "I've posted" and it gave me a list of topics. Some I have posted in and some I have not. Okay, thinking about that I may have posted in them ages ago, like more than 6 months ago or longer and it would be cool to see more like the most recent ones I have posted in at the top and then go down the page to the oldest.
But it seems there were some I have never posted in that showed up. Can't say for sure but I thought I would throw it out there for a look see.
Ack! And the font color changes when you make a spelling adjustment. Geez!
barnie.gif

I'm not able to see any of the smiley's in anybodys posts. Where the smiley should be it just shows a small white box with a red x in it. Is this a problem other people are having or is it an issue with my computer?

X2... not all emoticons but at least 90% of them.

Okay, I finally managed to get all the PMs in my inbox deleted by checking the boxes individually; since it still won't let me select all. The PMs went back to 2008!

Now to start on my outbox
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Here are a few bugs or things that I have found, besides being extremely slow

1) When I "reply" to a post or PM, it logs me out and I have to log back in.
2) Avatars are very blurry.
3) Some of the posts are in a small block and I can read them. Other posts go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over to the right and I have to use the scroll bar at the bottom to scroll over to read a line (I hope that made sense).

Ipad doesn't support Adobe Flash. Try a different computer. I have the Samsung Galaxy tablet that supports Adobe Flash and can see the video just fine. Hopefully it's a simple issue as this.
smile.png

I had elevan check their Blackberry too. It doesn't work. Hot2Pot is having issues with her smart phone too.

Moderator elevan note:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few bugs or things that I have found, besides being extremely slow

1) When I "reply" to a post or PM, it logs me out and I have to log back in.
2) Avatars are very blurry.
3) Some of the posts are in a small block and I can read them. Other posts go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over to the right and I have to use the scroll bar at the bottom to scroll over to read a line (I hope that made sense).

I am not having those issues but I use Firefox and it isn't dragging too badly for me but I have about 6 tabs up and running as I bounce around to other sites all day.

Back
Top Bottom