Building A Hoop Coop first! a Pallet Coop next!

Everything is turning out fantastic! Your doing a really great job! I cant wait to see how the pallet coop turns out Im excited to see it. And I really like the hoop coop the height of it will make it simple on you when tending to the birds. I wonder if I should have gone that route. I made a tractor but its kind of odd and heavy(some what ugly lol) though bascially free so I cant complain.
I will definetely be watching your progress
caf.gif
so keep all the pics coming
big_smile.png

Everything is turning out fantastic! Your doing a really great job! I cant wait to see how the pallet coop turns out Im excited to see it. And I really like the hoop coop the height of it will make it simple on you when tending to the birds. I wonder if I should have gone that route. I made a tractor but its kind of odd and heavy(some what ugly lol) though bascially free so I cant complain.
I will definetely be watching your progress:caf  so keep all the pics coming:D

Hey! Good Morning!
Glad to see you here. Yea I REALLY REALLY like the hoop coop. I just about finished it completely in about 3 days. I still have to build some roosts and stuff but the chicks love it! They're running and trying to fly! It's hilarious lol.

The pallet coop I'm excited about too! Um putting a lot of thought into the features I want to it to have. I don't want to be building any bigg coop Like this for a while so I want it to be what I'm gonna need.

It's good to see you over here posting! Now I know I have a professional coop builders Brain to pick! :lol:

Enjoy the day!

Last edited:
I love the hoop coop!!! I am doing one very similar, but instead of using the 2hole straps to secure the pvc, I am drilling holes into the 2x4 bottom frame and inserting them through the holes. Works great too, just another idea for anyone who is building one of these. I like the idea of the pallet coop as well, nice way to reuse material, especially FREE!!!!!

Looks great! I used some skid material as well for mine I will post some pics soon here. Just wanted to say you made a great coupe there and look forward to more of your chicken adventure. Im just starting our adventure as well and I love to see others stories! GREAT JOB!

hoop house looks great .. i would place at least 2 strands of electric fence wire around the perimater near the bottom to keep skunks weasles dogs cats etc away though ..

Well done - I wondered how you were going to put a square door into a hoop coop
smile.png
now i see. Turned out great! and chicks very cute

Back
Top Bottom