BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
Not fair!!!! Just because your an administrator I can't give you an ovation and put my comment there <pout>. Beautiful pics and I LOVE the snow + head tilt
love.gif

Yay, I finally made it up to date (now I am subscribed and can see them as they come in.)

@Nifty-Chicken Considering the quantity and quality of pics you are getting, maybe if you start in January and collect pics all through 2016, in 2017 you could release a large format coffee table book ($35 range) through Amazon open to the general public (a fund raiser for BYC). "The Best of BYC Picture Book". You have the membership to highlight every breed of chicken, every duck and goose and probably most other fowl. Submissions that get in the book get a free "golden feather" for the year or something so your costs other than production would be low, but it would still be a prize
wink.png
. I bet you could put out a book that would put the "professional" books to shame. I would think that your membership could make this endeavour a wash (I would buy one). And the public could make it a windfall!

Anyway, just an idea...

@Tevyes Dad nice idea!

I'd love to see a one year calendar with 365 pictures, one for each day of the year. A mix of all types of poultry together in one day-at-a-time calendar.

There are just so many perfect pictures, how can anyone limit either the chicken calendar or the "other" calendar to 12 pictures each? That has to be a mind boggling job.

@Tevyes Dad nice idea!

I'd love to see a one year calendar with 365 pictures, one for each day of the year. A mix of all types of poultry together in one day-at-a-time calendar.

There are just so many perfect pictures, how can anyone limit either the chicken calendar or the "other" calendar to 12 pictures each? That has to be a mind boggling job.

I have suggested a tear off day calendar. Maybe someday...!

I have suggested a tear off day calendar. Maybe someday...!
celebrate.gif
Yes! That's what I'm talking about!

Hey, think how much easier it would be to judge if you could have so many 'winners'!
(Although, I think everyone lucky enough to have any of these beautiful birds are winners.)

Back
Top Bottom