BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
I'd like to post a pic for submission but how do I know what my resolution is?
If you are using your computer, them you should be able to right click on the photo and a drop down menu with "properties" will appear. If you click that, it should show the pixel width and height. If you are using your mobile phone, I am not totally sure how to check, but if you go into camera settings you may find the what resolution your camera is. If your camera is 7 megapixels (MP) or higher you should be fine. A lot of current cell phones have a camera that takes photos with that resolution now. If you have an even higher MP resolution, you could crop your photo and still have high enough resolution.

With so many good photos... maybe a bunch of the runners (waddlers) up and some of the pics that aren't quite high enough in resolution could be made into a collage background for the cover...
tongue.png
That's a fantastic idea!

Wow, is that a chicken wearing a sweater?? Seriously, that is really cute for some reason. Never seen that before. :)

I feel I should mention that this is for the "Other Poultry" calendar and you should definitely post these pics in the thread for the chicken calendar. They are great!

Wow, is that a chicken wearing a sweater?? Seriously, that is really cute for some reason. Never seen that before. :)

I feel I should mention that this is for the "Other Poultry" calendar and you should definitely post these pics in the thread for the chicken calendar. They are great!

Oh, okay, sounds good! I'll head over there.

Back
Top Bottom