BYC Café

IM sorry to hear you had kidney infection.
My doc told me to drink a beer when one starts and it will clear up over night.
The yeast flushes out the kidneys quicker. And it's cheaper than a dr. Visit and meds.

Thank you. Good excuse :lau

Seriously though I'll try it next time. Thank you.

Thank you. Good excuse :lau

Seriously though I'll try it next time. Thank you.

Your welcome. It also cures bladder infections which I get all the time from drinking to much coffee and and not enough water. I don't drink and beer tastes bad to me but I can manage a half of one to clear up an infection. I keep a few in the bottom of the fridge just in case I need one. It works a lot faster than any med!

Thanks, Sean. This last bout with illness has left her deaf in her right ear, neurological tics, coughing when she eats and seriously underweight. She has regained some weight and is eating again, but when you weigh less than 100 # and lose more than 30 of that, it's significant. Hopefully all symptoms will resolve, but I want them gone NOW. She plans on going back to college in a couple of weeks, and that is a worry. Some of her meds mess with her thought/learning process, and that causes her further anxiety. I gave her my grandfatherly "screw it all - do what you can - we love you unconditionally" talk and then got all emotional. I think I freaked her a little. Very few have ever seen me cry.

Hard to hold together when a child is affected like that I will pray for you all

Thanks, Sean. This last bout with illness has left her deaf in her right ear, neurological tics, coughing when she eats and seriously underweight. She has regained some weight and is eating again, but when you weigh less than 100 # and lose more than 30 of that, it's significant. Hopefully all symptoms will resolve, but I want them gone NOW. She plans on going back to college in a couple of weeks, and that is a worry. Some of her meds mess with her thought/learning process, and that causes her further anxiety. I gave her my grandfatherly "screw it all - do what you can - we love you unconditionally" talk and then got all emotional. I think I freaked her a little. Very few have ever seen me cry.

Sour, I'm sorry for the struggle your GD is having. She might have been taken aback a bit by the talk, but she knows you're there for her.

Morning! Anyone ready for coffee (or tea)?
smiley mug.gif

Back
Top Bottom