BYC Café

Angel food cake.JPG

Angel food cake is ready! Whipped cream will be ready too. There are strawberries for a topping...or you could use blackberry jam!

View attachment 1510208

Angel food cake is ready! Whipped cream will be ready too. There are strawberries for a topping...or you could use blackberry jam!
Why you got be in Cali? If you were in Texas, I'd be there before you could get the whip cream on it!

Sean if I get your ice cream again I will send it by drone. Had a pint of chocolate but, seems to be empty now. I think it evaporates in the heat. Never knew you were a "whipped cream," kind of guy. I have been avoiding it since I read about a woman that was killed by a defective spray can. That hits too close to home. Getting harder and harder to find safe things to eat.

Sean if I get your ice cream again I will send it by drone. Had a pint of chocolate but, seems to be empty now. I think it evaporates in the heat. Never knew you were a "whipped cream," kind of guy. I have been avoiding it since I read about a woman that was killed by a defective spray can. That hits too close to home. Getting harder and harder to find safe things to eat.
I don't use canned whip cream, got to be the real stuff, no cool whip either. Even a drone would have a hard time finding my place. :lau Thanks for the thought anyway!

I don't use canned whip cream, got to be the real stuff, no cool whip either. Even a drone would have a hard time finding my place. :lau Thanks for the thought anyway!
We could just use in 20180819_153123.jpg frared and home in on all those birds!
Look how big mine got! Pretty sure i have 4 females and 3 males left!

Back
Top Bottom