BYC Café

Morning! Hope all is well...
I think the computer issue is worked out for real. :idunno:caf
Thanks for the coffee! Guess what starts up this week? :hmm (back on the road again)

Hi Margie, you've been missed :frow

How are all your critters? Getting chilly up your way? We're into light jacket weather now (at least I am).

How old are you penny? I think if you are 62 or more, it turns into regular Social Security
Your state may be one that funds medicare premium & medicaid if you are financially eligible. Or do you have SSI?
Penney1960--born in 1960. We are both 58 since I was born in 1960 too

How old are you penny? I think if you are 62 or more, it turns into regular Social Security
Your state may be one that funds medicare premium & medicaid if you are financially eligible. Or do you have SSI?

Yup 58 this August, Tell ya if I knew I would live this long would have treated myself better.... I am mostly blind along with the other laundry list I have ssdi first was Medicaid
and Graves at 55 they added medicare and I was put into a program called Area on Aging
they cover three lower income counties here ... Recently living here I have become too functioning :smackso they kicked me off the program :he yes will still have medicare I understand my medicare premium will still be picked up but this is something I need to see SS about :confused:

Back
Top Bottom