BYC Café

Seriously. My side yard has been under water for over 2 months. It's ridiculous. And I have 12 paws and legs to wipe down every time I bring the dogs in from a potty break. :barnie
I think the mud can drive a person insane. I'm teetering right on the edge!
Go on tip right over; no one here will notice.:lol:

Donuts!? Oh, my no! I'm paleo!!
I do have a lovely frittata waiting for me though. Just sat back down with a nice mug of dark roast, the fire is blazing in the wood stove with Ben relaxing in front of it and my two little dogs are cozied up with me on the couch.
I think I saw Dorothy and Toto zing by my window. Man is it windy here this morning.
Ahh, another one who's Paleo .... doesn't keep me from indulging sometimes, though ;)
Welcome to the Cafe.

We have lived here for going on 54 years. It has never been this wet, and we have a heavy clay soil. We had daughter's dogs for 9 days - coupled with our dog that made 16 paws of clean. So far I can deal with the mud. It's this wind that drives me insane.
Agreed. 2018 has been the wettest year in my memory as well. At least the Susquehanna has stayed in her muddy banks for the most part. Not too many floods this year. Down river in PA certainly got hit harder than we did.

Oh, and i left 3 dozen donuts hidden in the Cafe. Maybe some will elude Sean!:lau
Geez, I'm not the only bad guy here, ya know, pick on someone else for a change! :lol: besides, won't do any good to hide them, George and I will sniff'em out! :lau George my dog, not you sour!

Back
Top Bottom