BYC Café

Hello, i just woke up! Sleeping in is good sometimes. I got some huge antibiotic pills and some nasal spray now. Hoping i get better.
Sleep is good...gives the body a chance to heal! Hope the horse pills start working soon. :hugs

I ended up going out to work on the fire hubby lit. It was trying to go out. Now i am tired. But i am going to have to go check the critters at some point.
Breathing that smoke isn't good for the sinuses, hope you stayed upwind!:fl

:eek:Gasp! Who would want to? :gigAt least coffee wasn't on the list!

Only because I didn't think about it! :lau

:lau

It somewhat is for me. Not really allergic, never had it before, but I hate it and don’t drink it.

Also, caffeine tends to make me have to go so I avoid it. Tea, Coke, Excedrin, all do it, so I imagine coffee would too. Caffeinated tea also tends to make me really anxious. Must be the amount of caffeine cause lesser amounts don’t cause that. But still try to avoid it.

My sister says she is lactose intolerant - yet seems to eat a lot of regular Blue Bunny ice cream, probably because of the monthly coupons.

Huh, odd. If she were truely lactose intolerant I think she would definitely know lol

Give Abby a big hug for me:hugs. If they were smaller dogs, I could manage. I sure would have loved a pup from the repeat litter. What sweethearts you got IM :yesss:

Wait.... repeat litter? I forget... are Frank and Abby full siblings?

That is what they all say!:lau

Except they probably don’t say they have the potential! :lau

Back
Top Bottom