BYC Café

Presenting my duck house! Underneath the pretty exterior is a cage of HWC doubled over! I dub it duck Knox!

77B719ED-9625-4878-B7F6-38C492D2965B.jpeg

My last dog was 14 when he passed in Jan.1989- he was very intuitive . If I just gave him a 'look' he stopped whatever he was doing. Felt badly that he was so sensitive since he was a pup. I'm sure he made himself suffer more than any "No." would have caused him.
None of his siblings were like that - nor his parents.

My last dog was 14 when he passed in Jan.1989- he was very intuitive . If I just gave him a 'look' he stopped whatever he was doing. Felt badly that he was so sensitive since he was a pup. I'm sure he made himself suffer more than any "No." would have caused him.
None of his siblings were like that - nor his parents.

Awww poor guy!! Franklin is a very sensitive soul too though I’m not sure he’s quite that sensitive.

Wait until they are fully feathered or the temps don't go below 70° at night.
x2 our ducklings and gosling had to have a heat source when we moved them out because they weren’t fully feathered.

If you can wait to put them out until fully feathered then do that, but if not then monitor them on the cold nights.

Just home from watching some high school classes' mid-semester plays. One offering was a drama, the other a comedy; BB2K had a part in the comedy. It was a small role that's a little hard to explain, but she was the title character in an inane online game parody called "Knock Grandma Off her Chair." As "Grandma," she was fierce, feisty, and funny, and the audience loved her!:clapGood job, kids!

Just home from watching some high school classes' mid-semester plays. One offering was a drama, the other a comedy; BB2K had a part in the comedy. It was a small role that's a little hard to explain, but she was the title character in an inane online game parody called "Knock Grandma Off her Chair." As "Grandma," she was fierce, feisty, and funny, and the audience loved her!:clapGood job, kids!
That sounds like a great evening! I love plays and live performance in general. But I was just wondering what BB2K means?

Back
Top Bottom