BYC Café

Sad news today, my rabbit gave birth recently and she gave birth on the wire instead of the nest box and we had a cold snap. All kits are dead. She had 7. I’ll try again in a week or too.
I am sorry!

Next time will be better. Can you get her off of the wire?

This weather is so much against me. :barnie It's been raining for 36 hours straight, and not supposed to stop until Wed. I managed to work one dog for a bit today, but that's about all that will get done. Thankfully I mowed the entire lawn on Sat. after we returned from the ball games. I'm trapped here in the house with the Princess who is in her 'let's refurbish the dining room' mode. She asked, "Am I aggravating you?", and of course I replied resoundingly, "YES!". She laughed, kissed me, and said, "I can't believe that." SMH

This weather is so much against me. :barnie It's been raining for 36 hours straight, and not supposed to stop until Wed. I managed to work one dog for a bit today, but that's about all that will get done. Thankfully I mowed the entire lawn on Sat. after we returned from the ball games. I'm trapped here in the house with the Princess who is in her 'let's refurbish the dining room' mode. She asked, "Am I aggravating you?", and of course I replied resoundingly, "YES!". She laughed, kissed me, and said, "I can't believe that." SMH

Face it Sour...between Mother Nature and the Princess, you are doomed to a day of refurbishing the dining room :gig

Back
Top Bottom