BYC Café

Morning Cafe
Thanks for the coffee, Shad

Nice cool morning here, 65°F, high today maybe 90 -95°F , won't see this temp again till late October, middle November.
Hi Sean. We have about the same temperature here this morning. Nice break from the sizzling temps.

She means business!
I don't think she's going to get any sleep tonight. She keeps lifting herself off the nest then slowly settling back down. That chick must be a kicker!
On another note I checked in on the rest of the flock to discover one of the 12 week old pullets roosted right next to my largest hen.
They are in the far corner.
View attachment 1855574

Note to self: Dobie is a chicken stalker :gig

Good morning, Café - it's gonna be a b'ball sort of day. At least 2 games with the possibility of more.

Last summer we had a stretch were it wouldn't get cooler than 93* inside the house. One day I lost it & went on a verbal assault to DH that ended with my demon voice saying, "GET ME AN AIR CONDITIONER NOW!" The poor guy ran outta here like the devil was chasing him. It took him a handful of stores to find a place that still had one of those portable 1 room ac's.

So I do have that in my bedroom. I will only turn it on next month when I feel the pugs lives are in danger, :he

Back in the newlywed days it was hot, and the Princess who doesn't handle heat well wanted an air conditioner. Me, "I grew up without AC, and it is unnecessary." Later that night when I felt quite romantic she replied, "It's entirely too hot for doing that." I bought an air conditioner the next day. Have I ever mentioned that the Princess is far smarter than me ?

As for the pugs lives being in danger, hmmmmmmmmmm. :lau

Back
Top Bottom